Beds on Leds Ltd has teamed up with secure online credit application service Pay4Later to offer finance options when you by from Beds on Legs Ltd.
So What's So Good About Me?
The main features of the Barbican Bunk Bed are:
- Made from strong Rubberwood (Hardwood)
- Available in White or Oak finish
- Ladder with ergonomically designed treads making it easier for your child to climb up and down
- Transforms into two single beds
- Wooden slatted base
- Requires 2x 3ft x 6ft3 single mattresses
- Minimum age requirement for bunk-beds: 4 years old bottom bunk / 6 years old Top bunk
- The Barbican Bunk Bed is Self-Assembly
- External Frame Measurements: Height 169cm x Width 101cm x Length 201cm
- Clearance between bunks 77cm | Underbed clearance 21cm
So What Am I Like To Lie On?
The following mattresses are all a medium feel and approx 16cm deep, this is the perfect depth for the top bunk. Select a pair of the following mattresses from the drop down menu if required and save money on the mattresses:
- SAVE £50 Premium Sprung Mattresses: Standard spring system, lightly quilted
- SAVE £40 Premium Foam Mattresses: High density foam, hypoallergenic
- SAVE £40 Memory Foam Mattresses: Memory foam layer, hypoallergenic
- SAVE £40 Pocket Sprung Mattresses: Pocket spring system, Foam layer
- SAVE £40 Memory Pocket Mattresses: Pocket spring system, Memory foam layer
For a more detailed description of these mattresses, please see our LOVE SLEEP essential mattress collection