Beds on Leds Ltd has teamed up with secure online credit application service Pay4Later to offer finance options when you by from Beds on Legs Ltd.
So What's So Good About Me?
The main features of the Bunk Bed are:
- Made from strong Rubberwood (Hardwood)
- Available in White or Beech finish
- Ladder with ergonomically designed treads making it easier for your child to climb up and down
- Transforms into two single beds
- Wooden slatted base
- Requires 1x 3ft Standard (90cm x 190cm) single mattress &1x 4'6 Double (135cm x 190cm) Mattress
- Minimum age requirement for bunk-beds: 4 years old bottom bunk / 6 years old Top bunk
- The Twistleton Bunk Bed is Self-Assembly
- *Please note the drawers are not included but can be purchased via the drop down menu for an extra fee
- External Frame Measurements: Height 179cm x Width 147cm x Length 203cm
So What Am I Like To Lie On?
The following mattresses are all a medium feel and approx 16cm deep, this is the perfect depth for the top bunk. Select a pair of the following mattresses from the drop down menu if required and save money on the mattresses:
- SAVE £50 Premium Sprung Mattresses: Standard spring system, lightly quilted
- SAVE £40 Memory Foam Mattresses: Memory foam layer, hypoallergenic For a more detailed description of these mattresses, please see our LOVE SLEEP kid's mattress collection